Thursday, July 28, 2011

Visiting Seattle

It's great when I visit so I can be a guest writer for Jaxon's blog!  I love visiting down in Seattle.

We teamed up to maximize our time with Grandma.  Hey, what can you say, we are Grand kids.  It's our prerogative.
It was great because Jaxon had all sorts of great ideas about what we could do during the day since he knows the area a little better.  Jaxon had no problem confiding in me and since I was the one who speaks grown-up and baby I was able to communicate his ideas to Grandma on how to spend the day.  We ended up going to Ravenna Park AND the University Village where we went to Johnny Rockets for lunch.  Combined, we really know how to take advantage of a Grandma!

I love guest writing and my little cousin!

-Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment