Sunday, May 10, 2020

My Daddy Is Cringe!

So in the vocabulary of my Generation who has grown-up on Memes and YouTube and is now dealing with the Corona Virus my Daddy is officially Cringe!

First of all it was very depressing to see that the people who are technically the Elders of My Generation are not taking social distancing at the park today seriously.  All through the week all they seemed to want to do is to strip down to as little clothes as possible and drink beer and get as close to each other as possible!



You would think that my Daddy would act like an adult and lecture them but all he did was take a beer out of his backpack and take a Selfie like he was some sort of YouTube Flexer.


I will create a Meme to tell him how stupid he looks.

Take The L!


No comments:

Post a Comment