Monday, July 18, 2011

Surgery

Mommy and Daddy woke me up early today.  Way, way too early for my liking.  I was kind of excited that they took me up to Swedish, the hospital where I was born.  Turns out there were a few surgical procedures they needed to take care of, whatever that means.

They put a hospital gown on me and weighed and measured me.  Pretty cool.  Then they took me into a room and it was lights out!

I don't think I have ever slept that deeply in my life!  When I woke-up in the "recovery room" I was aching in all sorts of places and had band-aids all over me.

One upside was that Mommy was looking down at me when my little eyes opened.


Regardless, these unexpected events made me into a very mad if somewhat catatonic baby.

I think I'll be sleeping late tonight!

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment