Sunday, May 31, 2020

Wishing I Would Be Treated More Like An Adult!

So Mommy and Daddy started out the weekend pleased to let me watch the upstairs TV in the morning.  They summoned me so we could all watch a rocket launch as a family, with all the rain I figured it would be us just watching movies together snuggling.


Strangely as the day progressed and they checked social media on their phones they seemed a lot more inclined to allow me to head down to the basement and totally loosened the leash on how much I could play on my iPad.  Well, nothing makes a smart young boy more suspicious when they seem to want to shield me and when I catch images like this on TV when I come up from the basement for dinner and am only offered vague explanations and teaching moments it just makes me more curious and a little concerned.  I appreciate more screen time with my favorite YouTube personalities but it was beginning to seem more like a smoke screen or at least a red herring.  I wish someone would just level with me for once in my life!


The fact that an EMERGENCY ALERT came across my social media feeds TWICE didn't inspire confidence!


Something is suspicious here. 

Jaxon





No comments:

Post a Comment