Thursday, July 21, 2011

Green Lake Adventure!

Daddy didn't go to work today to spend the day with me.

He got tired of puttering me around the neighborhood so he strapped me in my car seat and we were off!

When I woke-up we were at Green Lake.


Very exciting.  All sorts of things to see.  It was the middle of the day so we saw lots of Moms with their little babies.  We saw one Daddy with his baby but he was too embarrassed to have his picture taken.  As soon as Daddy made eye contact he ran off.
There was quite a bit to see.  Of course I didn't see any of it.  I slept through most of the walk and only woke up sporadically.
Off course when I did wake up I saw some things I wasn't that happy about.  This place seems to have a lot of potential when I become a toddler . . . but they are cramping my style with all the rules they have.
Stupid rules.  

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment