Friday, July 29, 2011

Italian Dinner

I'm not saying I haven't experienced Italian food before.  Mommy and Daddy are not strangers to ordering pizza and one of Mommy's favorite pregnancy foods was pasta, so I have already tasted it in a round about sort of way.

But tonight, I got the full experience.


We went to Cafe Lago for dinner with my parents and my grandparents.  First of all, as usual I was totally catered to even though I wasn't having anything on the menu.

Mommy and Daddy should give me a big piece of dough every dinner.  Still, in the end, I just wanted to play with Papo's key chain.  A year from now I'll go all out with the dough but my little arms aren't strong enough yet. : (


It was a fairly rambunctious night.  In the end Papo (Grandpa) went to bed before I did.  You're getting old buddy.  Remember, we have a lot of years ahead of us where you are going to have to keep up with me!
It takes two generations of adults to hold me back!

Action Jaxon!

No comments:

Post a Comment