Friday, July 22, 2011

Justin and Jeremy - You Are Going To Be Served

Way cool. Mommy was teaching me how to dance today.  She held my hands to balance and I grooved to Metro Station's "Shake It" and Pink's "Raise Your Glass".  It was great as I shook my little booty and was the center of attention.

But then Mommy's friend Bobby sent her a clip of Justin and Jeremy dancing to "Hey Ya".  What the?!?  Mommy's attention was diverted for way, way too long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1lLkEH7vuK0

Yeah they can dance and sing but there are two of them, they are toddlers and they even have their sister as a back-up dancer!  I dance as well as them and I am just a baby, and an only child as well!

I did my best to pull the Powerbook away from Mommy but didn't have the strength.
I even tried doing my own dance routine but Mommy's attention couldn't be diverted.  

I'm mad at YouTube.  For so long it was a source of funny Elmo clips but now it brings other children into the house to compete for my attention.

I think my only recourse is to challenge Justin and Jeremy to a dance-off.

You two have been served!
Jaxon


No comments:

Post a Comment