Monday, May 30, 2011

San Juan Island Adventure Part 2

The next day on the island was very exciting.  Grandpa took me to the water and I got to sample the water of the Rosario Strait with my little feet.  Very cold.  However, after a little dip I started to come around to it.  I guess I am going to have to get used to rocky beaches and cold water if I am a Pacific Northwest Baby.
Then I was attached to my new baby backpack and we were off.  It would have been an exciting hike I'm sure . . . but I slept almost as soon as Dad started walking.
All and all though, very fun.  During my little trip I took a jeep ride, watched Grandpa chop wood AND use a chainsaw.  I got to relax next to roaring fires.  A good time was had by all.
In the end though, all weekends must come to an end so I drove my family home.  Now THAT made me feel like a big boy for sure.

Enjoyed the weekend.
Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment