Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm Mad At You Arnold!

Apparently the famous actor and politician Arnold Schwarzenegger got caught in an "affair".  Mom and Dad weren't very forthcoming in explaining an "affair" to me but how bad could it be if it produced a baby like me?
Regardless, Mommy was mad at him and said it showed "bad character" and he was a "cad".  Well, if Mommy is mad at him then so am I! : (

I stole Mommy's cell phone and tried calling Arnold to tell him how mad and disappointed I was in him but sadly I don't have the dexterity to dial numbers.  Out of frustration I ended up just chewing on it.


I'll give you a piece of my mind later Arnold.  I'll never accept you at my Kindergarten even if you are secretly a Cop!  You are a bad example for little boys.

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment