Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wrapping Presents

Trying to understand this whole concept of presents.  I opened a few during my life but tonight made no sense.

Aunt 'Brina came over and helped Mommy wrap them.  Of course I was totally disallowed for participating.  Instead I was dispatched to Fournos with Daddy to get a pizza.

All of a sudden the tree had wrapped presents in all shapes and sizes under it.
But almost as soon as they appeared they magically disappeared.  

Apparently Mommy discussed with Santa and decided that I was just a little to curious to have them under the tree.

I was a little upset but was told Santa would bring them back on Christmas.

Grown-ups and their strange explanations.  I can't wait to hear them explain where I came from someday.

-Jaxon 

No comments:

Post a Comment