Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Cheer Continues

Phew!  Man was I worn out tonight.  For a good reason.

Auntie Ashley and Rick took me on a massive road trip to Ft. Casey on Whidbey Island.

I know exactly what I want for Christmas this year.  A gun that big that we can put in the back yard to scare away intruders!

After that I was whisked away for a dinner out.  I was serenaded by carolers and was massively well fed.

I would have probably slept all the way home . . . had it not been for the final Christmas cookie.  Talk about giving me another lease on life.

Ok . . . along with the cannon mounted in the back yard I want a giant glowing train to circle the house.

Of course tomorrow I will have probably have changed my mind about new gifts but it is my prerogative, I am a baby.  Until they have landed under the try I can continually re-evaluate.

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment