Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Anniversary Blog

A year ago today I wrote my FIRST blog post.  I told Daddy I would "Not be pacified!"  Well that pacifier is a thing of the past now. 

The stockings are up again.  God!  I can't believe there was a time Daddy had to lift me up to reach my stocking.  Now I just pull them down on my own.
Hard to believe Wheedle was almost as big as me a year ago.  I remember my parents would dump me on the couch like I was a little sack of potatoes.  Sadly, I had about as much body strength as said sack of potatoes.

But what a difference a year makes!

In just one year I have started eating solid food, walked, watch adults stay in line for hours to get piece of electronic equipment, seen a live elephant, seen a stuffed gorilla, taken my first step, had an Easter, Halloween and Christmas, been on a plane, walked in the surf and have kissed a girl!

Am I going to have this many "Firsts"every year?!?!

Still getting a feel for this world but I'm happy to keep a record!

-Jaxon

1 comment: