Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Drinking With Papo

We unwrapped a few more presents.  Papo and Lulu got me even more toys!  Of course they needed some presents also.

Unfortunately Papo pretty much already has everything he needs.  What do you get a guy who has everything?  Apparently it was bottles.

For the record he wasn't actually drinking right from the bottle but I don't think it would have been a problem if he was . . . I do it.
Apparently adults really think highly of their bottles.  It is considered bad form to just chug directly from the bottle and they only fill half glasses from them.  

They also have strange habits of displaying them.  I could not picture lining-up unfinished milk bottles on a shelf.

Does milk have a "Bourbon" flavor?  I'm curious.

-Jaxon



No comments:

Post a Comment