Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Goodbye Al : (

Sadly I learned of a passing of a dear friend.  He gave me and my friends endless hours of entertainment at the Seattle Aquarium. Al the Northern Fur Seal (1993-2011) is no more.

He was humanely "Euthanized".  I sure hope they don't do that to humans when they get sick.

He wasn't born in a hospital like me.  Instead he was separated from his Mommy after he got disoriented from the ocean and ended up in a cow pasture near Hoquiam where he was rescued.  Imagine if that was was my story!

Apparently he was named after the Vice President at the time.

                                                                             Al
                                                                             and
                                                                             Al
                                                        Maybe there is a little similarity.  You be the judge.


I will miss you Al.  You gave us a lot of entertainment.  Sad to see you go.

Not sure if I care for this whole "Death" concept.

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment