Sunday, October 2, 2011

Some Rowdiness At The Public House Tonight!

Mommy and Daddy went to Pies and Pints with Auntie 'Brina for dinner tonight.  I always enjoy going there because the waitresses are really sweet to me and I love the sounds and sights.  I enjoyed some Cajun Fries and then started drinking some Apple Juice.  Hey, if Daddy was going to have a second beer I was going to enjoy a few rounds of Apple Juice as well.

I don't know if it was something in the juice but towards the end of the night I was quite the rowdy baby!
It didn't take long before I was the life of the party.  Wow, nothing like some Apple Juice to loosen you up.
I even volunteered to cover the bill.  Talk about getting caught in the moment!  Well, they took me home without incident.  What a night!

I hope I won't regret it in the morning!

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment