Sunday, October 30, 2011

Anticipation!

Very excited about this whole Halloween thing starting tomorrow.  After all it was anticipation for this event that inspired me to make my escape from Mommy early last year.

Daddy and I went to Red Light Vintage and Costume to finalize our costumes.

What a difference a year makes.  Last year I was a little Chili Pepper.  Definitely not as enthusiastic as I am now.  I barely had the strength to drink from a bottle.

                                                         Me the Chili Pepper circa 2010
                                          Me during the dress rehearsal as a Pirate Parrot in 2011.

                                Feeling strong and robust and ready to squawk all day tomorrow!

                                                                                -Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment