Monday, October 10, 2011

A Day Of Indignities!

Mommy took me up north today to visit her friend Jamie who recently had a baby.  I appreciated meeting Olivia.  I mean, I'm always into meting new friends as long as Mommy's attention isn't taken away from me for too long.
Well, it was only a matter of time before I got a little too expressive and I suffered the indignity of being put into a Pak 'n Play while they took pictures.
Well, that made me pretty irritable for the rest of the day.  After the Pak n' Play and some shopping I was worn-out.  I was looking forward to one of the cake pops from my Birthday when I got home.
No!!!  Daddy's co-workers had finished them off that day!  I was getting no respect from any of my parents!

Well, I sure gave them a piece of my mind.  I even forced Mommy to put me in my pajamas to show her respect.

Gotta make sure my parents don't walk all over me.

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment