Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Goodbye Steve Jobs : (

Sadly Steve Jobs, the innovator of the Apple Macintosh passed away today.

The concept of "passing" hasn't been described to me very well because of my baby status but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before my Parents try to explain it.  Probably after my first Gold Fish goes.


I DO know what a computer is though, and his creations are my favorite things to try and play with in the house . . . and Mommy and Daddy's greatest headache to keep me away from.

Tonight though, I think Daddy was feeling nostalgic since the Macintosh was the first computer his family bought.  He didn't freak out as much when I started playing with his Powerbook.

He even let me play with his iPhone because I wanted to express my grief.
Thank you Steve, for creating stuff even a Baby can figure out.
For someone who eats Apple sauce almost every night, I can certainly appreciate this company.

Think Different!

Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment