Saturday, October 29, 2011

Jaxon's Jack-O-Lantern

With Halloween coming Daddy decided we needed to carve a Pumpkin.  Very curious what this entails.  After a trip to QFC we returned with one of the strange orbs.
Well, I get most of my answers through my tongue so I gave it a try.  I was beginning to bond with my first Pumpkin when Daddy did something very disturbing!
He stabbed my Pumpkin with a giant knife!  After that he started pulling the insides of my Pumpkin out! How could you do that to a peaceful little Pumpkin Daddy!
But I learned there was a method to this madness!  Wow!  I was transfixed by the creation suddenly looking at me from the porch.  


The Metamorphosis of a Pumpkin to a Jack-O-Lantern is a real magical moment to for a little baby!

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment