Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What's Wrong With Weiner?

So the news is all about Rep. Weiner today.  As a little baby I really don't understand what the fuss is about but I don't understand a lot of the intricacies of the adult world.

Apparently he was sending pictures of himself topless and in underwear to some of his lady friends.

Very odd why there is such a scandal.  There are plenty of pictures of me that go out in my diapers to Mom's friends.  They usually think it is cute.

I'm glad when pictures go out of me in my skivvies it doesn't start such a negative uproar.  I'd hate to have to hold a press conference to apologize. 

Of course I "can't say with certitude" that the picture was of me.  A lot of babies look the same. ; )


Going to keep my innocence as long as I can.

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment