Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day (Dad's First)

Dad got to celebrate his first Father's Day today now that I am in the picture.  No, the gift that I was talking about wasn't a tie.  I actually got him my hand and foot prints!  See, even my gifts are all about me!  I love it.


Pretty fun, we drove to Woodinville and celebrated by drinking wine and eating out at Purple.  Well, I just nursed and ate ground squash that they brought me but I definitely felt included.
I felt so included because from playing bocci to having lunch I was the primary attraction.  It might as well have been "Jaxon Day" which is fine.  As a baby I need lots of attention. If the adults can have a few sips of wine in between entertaining me that is fine just don't put me second.

I loved the attention as usual.

Jaxon

P.S. Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment