Monday, June 27, 2011

Taking Out The Garbage - Yuck

So apparently when Mommy and Daddy don't use something for awhile it doesn't just disappear.  Eventually they take it to the "Garbage" and it is taken to a landfill.  What can you say, "Out of Sight, Out of Mind".

Daddy was multitasking tonight so he brought me with him when he took the garbage out.


Then Daddy really dropped the bomb!  He told me that taking this gross stuff out every Monday would probably be my first chore!


What a clueless Daddy I have.  Didn't he realize I write a nightly blog!  I can comprehend what you are saying for the most part, my only challenge is connecting the dots sometimes.

I'm going to be playing my cards a lot closer to my chest about how much I can understand my parents now!  If I don't I may be taking out the garbage next week.

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment