Sunday, June 26, 2011

Chicken Soup For The Soul

Maybe it was my allergies.  Maybe it was the teething.  Bottom line I was a cranky little baby today.  It really came through when it was feeding time.  Cauliflower, carrots, mango . . . I just wasn't having it.



Talk about a power struggle with Daddy.  We jousted over getting me fed.  I would open my mouth to cry and he would get the spoon in but mainly I just clammed-up and blocked him.


But THEN came dinner and I got to try Chick Noodle Soup!  Wow, what a burst of flavor.  This would probably count as one of the first times I've had meat also.
Actually it was a lot more ground-up then the images suggests.  My little baby teeth aren't that strong yet.  : )

In the end, I was happy.  The nourishment put me right to bed.

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment