Monday, November 28, 2011

Vacuums call for caution

I'm still a little apprehensive about this vacuum thing.  Mommy takes it out and sucks anything I might want to eat off the carpet which I'm not that wild about.  Still, it does intrigue me.  The loud sound it makes fascinates me!  Still it is best to keep my distance.

I mean lions and tornadoes are interesting from a distance.  You aren't supposed to get right next to them though.
There were a few tense moments when I thought it had cornered me but for the most part I was able to outmaneuver it.
Of course I will admit a little recklessness on my part.  I couldn't resist getting close a few times.  Still, I resisted the temptation to actually touch it.

Sometimes you have to put yourself at risk to actually feel alive!

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment