Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Want To Be A Tyrannosaurus (When I Grow-Up)

Mommy read all about the fierce Tyrannosaurus Rex tonight.  Very exciting!


I was riveted as I learned about how this Dinosaur roamed the Cretaceous Period.  It ruled that age kind of the way I rule the house.

I figure since Daddy grew-up to be a Superhero, I mine as well grow-up and be a Tyrannosaurus.

I did my best to practice for my future role.  For the rest of the night I charged around the house and tried to eat everything!

Sadly . . . When Mommy actually gave me some MEAT (The kind of stuff a T-Rex would actually eat) I was totally full from all the Pasta, Yogurt and Blueberries I ate (What am I, a wimpy Brontosaurus?!!?!).

Well it was good training.

I wonder if there are Becoming A Tyrannosaurus 101 courses I can take in college?

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment