Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

Now that was a drive.  I was a good baby for most of the trip but by the time we hit Chuckanut even I was breaking down.

But after we finally got to Bellingham I concluded it was worth the the wait.

It had been a long time since I had seen my relatives and I got to meet the newest edition . . . Ben!

Kind of nice not being the youngest in the family anymore.  We bonded instantly.
Nothing like continual head touches to get to know someone well.  I was a little disappointed that he slept so much though.  I thought I was going to have a little playmate and was worried I was going to be alone until I met Mochie!  I'm going to have to harass my parents for one of these once I can speak grown-up better.
All and all Thanksgiving was very pleasing.  I slept all the way home after my Turkey and Pie infusion.
Now I get to start getting ready for Christmas!
Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment