Friday, September 9, 2011

Taunted With The Kid's Menu : (

Mommy and Daddy were in the mood for some Mexican food to start off the weekend so we went to Rosita's.  Now I'm not saying I didn't enjoy the trip.  There were lots of other yelling babies to keep me intrigued.  It was kind of a let down though. : (

As soon as they sat me down a Kid's Menu was put in front of me!  Was I going to get to try my first Enchilada? Taco? Burrito? Or maybe my first Beer???


Denied!  It was just a tease.  They let me have a few samples from the Tortilla Lady but in the end I was just being fed my normal ground-up dinner while Mommy and Daddy gobbled their Entrees!
I'm not saying I'm ungrateful.  I did get to talk to Sophie, a cute fourteen month old at the adjacent table.  Still, I made sure Mommy and Daddy got a piece of my mind before we left!
Don't bait me again like this Mommy and Daddy!  I might do more then just throw a Sombrero! 

Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment