Saturday, September 3, 2011

My First Fair!

I'm still shaking with excitement from today.  Mommy and Daddy took me to the Evergreen State Fair!


My Parents decided I wasn't ready for rides yet but next year I'm going on all of them.  Forget that stupid height limit!
It was an explosion of my senses.  My sight, hearing, taste, smell and touch were all pushed to the limits!
A tractor!  I'd never seen a real live tractor before!
Daddy was real hungry after the ride up from Seattle.  Guess who got to try out some new food.
Daddy teased me with some Alligator on a Stick.  He only let me taste a little bit but then came . . . The Fried Twinkie!
What can you say.  Like Father Like Son!
Oh My God!  Those stuffed animals are almost the size of Daddy.  I love the concept of a Fair.  Everything is done to excess!
And unlike when I went to the Zoo you can get up and personal with the Animals!  For the right price you could probably take one home!  Unfortunately . . . I'm allergic to Cow's Milk so Mommy said we couldn't take it back to Seattle. : (

By the end of the day I was so excited I didn't even bother taking my afternoon nap!

Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment