Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ownership

Everything used to be really simple for me.  First, I wasn't really moving much so I kind of just took what Mommy and Daddy gave to me.  They of course could take it away just as easy as they gave it to me.

Yet, with my new mobility I am getting my hands on all sorts of new things . . . and I want to keep them.

There are so many exciting things to get my hands on and not let go of!
And not just my Weedle and my Mini-Pumpkin.  I fought Daddy over a Cell Phone, the Remote and a Diaper tonight.  Eventually, he would be able to get them away from me but not without a lot of yelling and crying from me.

This country was built on the idea of protecting your private property.  I was just standing up for my rights as an American Baby!


Hey, I'm not saying I am going to keep them forever BUT I will return them on my terms Daddy.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment