Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Love Chica!!!!

Mommy and Daddy have been trying to encourage me to walk more.  Well, just turn on some DVR clips of the Sunny Side Up Show with Chica and I'll stand-up all night!  God I Love The Sprout Network!

There is nothing like a cheeping Chicken to keep me so riveted that I forget that I'm actually standing.

                              No trouble keeping myself standing when that Chick is talking!
Today, Al Roker talked to Chica about growing-up to be a "Weather Chicken".  Imagine, to be on The Today Show and be in the presence of . . . Chica!  Al Roker obviously couldn't contain his excitement to be around such greatness.  Al, just be glad Chica is still just a Chick!  Otherwise guess who would be doing the weather.


I'm talking to Daddy about taking the steps to officially become a "Sproutlet" so we could see Chica in person!

Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment