Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Loving the Kids' Table!

I am very much enjoying this Summer.  There are so many other children coming into my life . . . yet again another girl, Kate!  I am a sucker for girls, what can you say!

But besides Kate I had some other wonderful experiences tonight-mainly the wonder of the "Kids' Table".  Oh My!  I didn't realize that you could have a table where just children are welcome!
Kind of fun to have a table devoted entirely to kids.  I do appreciate adults, but sometimes you just have to have a place where kids can just be kids!
Oh, there was one more thing I learned tonight.  Sometimes it is fun to ring the doorbell and leave a mechanical spider.

There is so much I can learn hanging out with people four years older than me!

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment