Sunday, July 14, 2013

Feeding Off My Energy!

Mommy and Daddy pulled me away from my toys this morning telling me I was going to "Everett".  I was a bit skeptical . . . I wanted to go to Disneyland.

Still, when we arrived at McCollum Park all of my skepticism disappeared.

From water balloons, hot dogs, kickball AND baseball there was no end to Summer Fun!

Oh, did I mention there were Girls, lots of them!  Summer is Great!
On the ride home my Parents went out of their way to make sure I didn't fall asleep.  How silly.  There was NO WAY I was going to fall asleep.  I had absolutely no use for a nap when I got home.  I was actually so excited I ended up throwing my toys on the floor.

Silly Parents, you should have known it was going to be a No Nap Day.

-Jaxon


No comments:

Post a Comment