Sunday, December 16, 2012

Visiting Santa Round 3

This year is the third year I have gotten to visit Santa. The first year I was a little blob who sat on Santa's lap like a bump on a log but the second year I was a little more spirited. Since I have grown more confident this year I was totally excited to meet the Jolly Old Elf! Thankfully Papo was able to give me a glimpse while waiting.
But the line took too long. By the end I was trying to knock the gate down because they weren't speeding things along!
But when I finally got in it was pure magic. I sat in a dignified manner as Santa asked me what I wanted for Christmas and enjoyed a tasty candy cane. For 2012 I was picture perfect!
So much has changed. I don't know what came over me last year. But what can you say, I can be a bit of a diva sometimes. I think it had a lot to do with not getting a candy cane.
The most important thing is to keep the talent happy. Someone must have dropped the ball in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment