Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Resolutions!

The New Year has started! It is definitely time for some serious resolutions. 2013 will be the year that I really turn my life around!
1. No more implying about what I want. This year I will actually have developed my vocabulary so I can tell Mommy and Daddy exactly what my needs are, no Beating Around the Bush. 2. These Diapers have got to go! This wrestling with Daddy changing my diaper has gotten to be too much. It is time that I am treated as a true equal. Before the year is up I will be going to the bathroom on my own. 3. I want a Pet! Enough of these stuffed animals that Mommy and Daddy give me! I've been showing that I am capable of taking care of a real animal all year. Hook me up with a Gold Fish or a Lizard! I am up to the challenge!
Time to Get With the Program! I have shown that I have the ability so give me the responsibility I deserve Mommy and Daddy! -Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment