Friday, February 7, 2014

My Olympic Dream!

Let the Sochi Games Begin!


I got to catch a little bit of the opening ceremonies of the Olympics in Sochi tonight.  This was one of my first experiences with Russia and the Olympics and I came away with two distinct impressions.

First, I can't wait to start skiing, snowboarding and of course bobsledding!  It just looks like way, way too much fun!

Secondly, I really was born at the wrong time.  I think with my strong personality I should have been born a Tsar!
I'm all about Absolute Power and Winter Palaces (Thinking about my Island Cabin)!

I accept that the last Tsar disappeared in 1917 somewhat unceremoniously but that doesn't mean I couldn't aspire to be the 21st Century equivalent.
Power does have its advantages.  Especially when deciding who gets to light the Torch!

Looking forward to some exciting competition!

-Jaxon




No comments:

Post a Comment