Saturday, February 22, 2014

I Want A Dinosaur!

I have now watched "Bizarre Dinosaurs" approximately twenty times.  Unlike "Cars" which has actually been stretched out over years I have been able to squeeze this into a few weeks from when we first recorded it on DVR.

Well, it is time I stop just watching this stuff on TV and go a bit more hardcore.  It is time I take a Dinosaur home.  Alright, I know, it was quite a few million years ago that one of these things even was alive but I figure when negotiating with my parents you need to ask for something huge so that you get the best deal when you meet in the middle.

So yeah, barring a Jurassic Park style innovation I won't be taking a Dinosaur home BUT I would be happy with some alternatives.

Let the Negotiations Begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment