Saturday, March 30, 2013

Taking It To The Next Level

One of my gals Kayla had her fifth Birthday Party today and boy did I have fun.  It was a bit of a drive but when they told me I was going to a Birthday Party I was good to go.

When we got out of the car we were at Elevated Sportz!

Whew!  The Bouncy House in my neighborhood had nothing on this place.

I was just having way too much fun.  It was intense!

There are very few places where you can play being a Knight and a Tail Gunner at the same time!
Unfortunately despite all the fun including staff dressed as mice it turned out that the note they attached to my back was a notation for when our party was going to be over!

At 4:30 we were hustled out!

I couldn't resist trying to grab one of Kayla's presents before we left but was stopped by my Mommy.  She assured me that despite the colorful wrapping I probably wouldn't want a new dress.

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment