Sunday, March 10, 2013

Beer and Brats in Bavaria

My Parents told me that we were going on an adventure this weekend. I didn't know what to expect. The didn't tell me that we would be going to Bavaria!
   
 I didn't really know where this place was but it sounded magical enough. Turns out it is in Central Washington.

   

 Oh did I have fun! Can you believe that Mommy and Daddy actually tried to put me down for a nap in the middle of the day. Talk about an hour of wasted effort!

   

 I was always a bit curious about what Europe would be like and now I know. It involves Schnitzel, Beer, Bratwurst and LOTS of tourist shops.

   

 Yeah they only let me drink apple juice but maybe they will let me have some when I turn three!

   
 Phew! I am going to need a vacation after I get done with my vacation! -Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment