Friday, November 23, 2012

Thunder Hooves!

Thanksgiving is where we think about all the things we are grateful for during the year. Well, I have a lot to be thankful for. Not only am I the center of Mommy and Daddy's life but when I see my extended family I become the center of their world also.
I was soooo well taken care of at dinner last night. To celebrate I charged all over the house until well past my bedtime.
Apparently, a long time ago when the Pilgrims met the Native Americans the first Thanksgiving was to commemorate that the Pilgrims didn't starve. Well, I'm in no danger of starving but I do appreciate the help the Native Americans gave to my ancestors. To commemorate them I was given my own Native American name last night . . . Thunder Hooves! -Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment