Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Madness!!!!

We went to Northgate today to do a little shopping. It is after all the biggest shopping day of the year and I figured I should be in the thick of things. I didn't necessarily participate in any shopping. Daddy's job was to keep me occupied. He was successful to a certain extent. The indoor playground was quite fun but he made the fateful decision to buy me some jelly beans.
Turns out he only had fifty cents. That means only two orders from the machine. When I realized there would be no more the wheels came off emotionally.
I can be a bit fragile sometimes. I don't think I am ready for the strains of an actual Black Friday sale yet. After I realized there were no more jelly beans to be had I nearly ran the entire length of the mall to be comforted by Mommy! -Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment