Thursday, September 20, 2012

A World Denied!

Mommy and Daddy had a mischievous way about them tonight, as if they were going to do something after they put me to bed. Well, this Toddler wasn't born yesterday. I know exactly what is going to happen . . . . Mommy and Daddy are going to have an exotic Thai experience tonight.
Because of my peanut allergy I have been assured that I will NEVER, NEVER, EVER have Thai food. No Pad Thai, Pad See Ew no Bubble Tea. Daddy won't even take me into Krua Thai Family Kitchen when we drive past. Just a look Daddy! At least give me a glimpse!
All I know is that tomorrow I will wake-up to the glorious smell of Thai food lingering in the air but I won't even get to see it.
An entire cultural experience denied because of a stupid allergy. Life is not fair. -Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment