Saturday, April 28, 2012

What is Down the Sewer????

Daddy took me to the park today. One thing about a park trip with Daddy when Mommy stays at home . . . I get a little more latitude in what I can get away with!
When I am a teenager I know Daddy will let me get a real motorcycle. But being able to test drive a motorcycle was minimal compared to what Daddy let me get into next!
I have never gotten to peer down the sewer before! It seems like such a magical place. What could be down there. The reason Mommy keeps me so far away from it is because she probably thinks I am to young to understand the secret magical world down there! I imagine something like Alice in Wonderland . . . just more fantastic.
Some monster must have been down there because it grabbed my stick! -Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment