Sunday, April 15, 2012

Helping Out . . . And Meeting A New Friend!

When Papo and Deeda take care of me it is understood that they are essentially babysitting but not taking a fee. Very nice!

If Mommy and Daddy aren't going to pay them I can at least get some chores done around their house.



If you are wondering why I have different clothes on in these separate picture just know that sometimes Daddy uses stock pictures. Hey! Some of the best movies out there had a few editing mistakes.


One thing that did happen today was that I found a new friend. I've heard of them before but I have never met an actual Worm. He didn't seem to mind that I through him in the fountain and had to be rescued. I was very disappointed that as soon as I put him on the ground he made a break for it and burrowed away from me.

I suppose some friendships can be fleeting.

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment