Sunday, April 22, 2012

In Pursuit of Rocks!

Sometimes it is hard not being able to speak. I mean I had needs today and it took until the end of the day to realize it. They took me to see tulips but they missed the point entirely!
Yeah, I played nice with those tulips but that was not what I wanted. What I really wanted to get my hands on were some ROCKS!
Unfortunately the environment of Tulip Town was just not conducive to playing with rocks. Just way, way too much foot traffic. Thankfully there is a place we could go to in the San Juans just a few minutes from Mt. Vernon where I can get my little hands on giant, clean rocks that have never been stepped on by other humans.
Not that I minded seeing tulips, I just wanted to manhandle something a little less delicate. -Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment