Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It's A Hard Knock Life

You bet life is rough! Sometimes Daddy just does not understand how necessary Mommy is to me. I'm not saying I think Daddy is ever going to take me away from Mommy permanently . . . I just don't have a guarantee! Hey, sometimes the comfort of watching Mommy wash the dishes is just too important.


When I was finally released I made sure to get some Mommy time instantly!


Even if it means scaling her like a Mountain to get a hug.

What can I say, I am a needy guy sometimes! Life is rough when you are young and don't have all the answers.

Jaxon

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!

    Eric was a Mamas boy until he was 2. Now it is ALL about Daddy.Daddy. :(

    Unless of course he is hurt, hungry or tired. Then Mommy always has the magic touch!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daddy's the fun guy, Mommy when he wants something!

    ReplyDelete