Sunday, April 10, 2011

Winnie the Pooh meet Cinderella

I finally got to meet my friend Kayla who was one of the girls I sent a Valentine.  She is a couple years older then I am and is the daughter of one of my Mom's work friends.  Interesting circumstances.  She was dressed as Cinderella and I came as Winnie the Pooh.


Lots of Princesses were at the party.  I was actually the one little boy around believe it or not.  Sadly they only seemed interested in me for a few minutes and then turned their attention entirely to the cake.

Still quite a few characters at the event to keep me occupied.  Even a baby who was younger then me!  I enjoyed myself thoroughly.  Minnie, Prince Charming, Frogs, Princesses even Little Red Riding Hood!  Of course don't forget Carmen's brother Adam.  Not dressed as anything but kept me excited with all the funny faces we was making.  What a comedian!



Nice not to be the youngest person in the room anymore.

You don't have to go to Disneyland to have a magical experience, just Mountlake Terrace.

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment