Sunday, June 29, 2014

A TRUE Tree Hugger

There are so many assumptions people make about you when you start identifying yourself as a "Tree Hugger".  They think of you as an unkempt person who puts their love of plant life ahead of human relationships.  Often these people are viewed skeptically, more concerned with their image than actually doing the hard and sometimes boring work that it takes to protect the environment.
Not this Toddler! I take a bath nearly everyday and love showing off my clothes.  
There is also a tree in my front yard that has a great texture that I enjoy collecting leaves from.  I look at it as a part of the family and so I give it a hug when I am going out, just like I do for Mommy and Daddy.
Now that is a genuine reason to Hug a Tree!

-Jaxon


No comments:

Post a Comment