Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kelly!

Mommy's former roommate, Kelly, came and visited.  Kind of surprised since I thought Mommy was born living with Daddy but I learn new things everyday.

Kelly now lives in "Iowa" which is a place I want to move to, especially if all the people there are as exciting as her!  She is really enthusiastic and bubbly about everything, especially me!

Mommy and Kelly had a great time.  They both drank colored drinks and talked really loudly together.

I asked Kelly to take me back to "Iowa" with her.  It sounds like a fun place especially if all the people there are as exciting as her!

Unfortunately, she doesn't speak baby so she got on the plane to Des Moines by herself. : (

The next time she comes back and I'm speaking adult I might be able to make a more compelling case.

-Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment