Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baseball Caps!

I haven't been to a baseball game yet.  Even though that exciting event hasn't happened, it doesn't mean I can't pretend to be a Seattle Mariner!

Eventually, Daddy was tired of my nonsense and replaced it with a more suitable baseball cap for our walk.
I preferred the larger one.  It was way less tight on my little Baby noggin.  When Daddy puts constraining clothes on me it brings back the trauma of when he used to try and swaddle me!  Blah!

I can't wait to go stretch out in my crib.

-Jaxon

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Jason! You look so handsome wearing a baseball cap. It's been two years. Have you watched a game already? It will be more awesome to wear those caps when you watch a live game. Update me once you've gone to a game, okay? And tell me the team you're rooting for. :D

    ReplyDelete