Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sleep all Day, Party all Night

Had a fun day with aunt Ashley but I slept most of the time.  Tonight I am a Party Animal.  And why not? I have both Mom AND Dad to pay attention to me so I'm going to chug milk, suck my thumb, drool, yell and flail my arms and legs all night long.

Cross the drooling of Spuds McKenzie,  the fist pumping of The Situation, the Tiger Blood of Charlie Sheen (Remember I was born Year of the Tiger) and you have Jaxon.  The ultimate Party Animal.


                                                                          The Situation
    
                                                                                   +

                                                              
                                                                  Spuds McKenzie

                                                                            +
    

Charlie Sheen

                                                                               =

                                                      
                                                                            Jaxon
                                                                I can party ALL night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment